Castile Liquid Soap
Seattle Candle Girl Liquid Castile Soap is organic, very mild and gentle, and is biodegradable and eco-friendly. Our liquid castile soap can be used as hand soap, body wash and even bubble bath!
We use simple ingredients, because less is more. Castile soap is vegan and made from vegetables, not animal fat or synthetic detergents. It has a minimal lather, but use with a sponge or body pouf to get more bubbly.
May need to tip the soap jar once before using it to mix contents; as with all natural products, some oils will settle. Certain essential oils for certain scents cause the soap to be different hues- these things are normal and not considered flaws.
Seattle Candle Girl Liquid Castile Soap comes in an 8 oz. glass bottle with a dispensing pump top, and is available in the following scents:
- Coastal Citrus- the sweet scent of the ocean breeze with a medley of dune grass, lemon blossom, and key lime.
- Lemon Lavender- soothing lavender with a soft lemony scent.
- Eucalyptus Mint- refreshing eucalpytus paired with uplifting spearmint.
- Rosemary & Fig Jam- top notes of green figs followed by the herbal tones of rosemary makes it a great handsoap for the kitchen!
- Yuzu Pear- a blend of citrus and florals, highlighted with yuzu and pear and finished off with hinoki, apricot wood and ylang ylang.
Eucalyptus Mint, Coastal Citrus, Lemon Lavender and Yuzu Pear also come in a soy candle- pair together for a great gift idea!
Our 8 oz concentrate refill makes at least 16 oz. of liquid soap- simply use a 1:1 ratio and add water (example: 4 oz. concentrate + 4 oz. water) Can be diluted more if desired.
As with all of Seattle Candle Girl products, we use simple ingredients that are free of "bad gunk" and are phthalate and paraben free. Our Liquid Castile Soap contains NO palm oil, NO animal fat, NO harsh or synthetic detergents, NO oleochemicals or petrochemicals. Made in the USA.
Ingredients: Castile oil, castor oil, argan oil, jojoba oil, hemp oil, coconut oil, olive oil, vitamin A, fragrance oils, botanical and essential oils.